Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hey Here Is A Blog Update, And It's About Me

hi there, reader of my blog . you are few and far between , not unlike the socks and various jugs around my apartment ( it has been a month+ since my mom negotiated heavy grief-blast in exchange for her completely sterilizing the place).

things of note: i have quit cigarettes for four days. the kicker (in the throat) is that i smoked 28 cigarettes four days ago, even after selling the last of my pack for a beer, but tricking a person to bum me a cig not more than twice. he told me some story about karma and goodness, but that was lost upon my inebriated sense of anything. will update on my progress eventually, unless i die first. but ghost-blogs still have potential to be 'a thing', so we'll see.

i think that i have discovered the phlegm memory-elevator, where the memories of my smoking past erratically find there way back up from my lungs to remind me of what a 'dirty' man i am. thanks culture of health. jk anyway , smoking is terrible . unless with a coffee, or a drink , or with a coffee and a drink, or on car rides in the sunny afternoon - oh, and especially on roadtrips.

but Alas , i currently sit at work, in a children's hospital research lab, where i am currently processing a return of miniature vacuum pumps for my co-worker, Xin. the adventures of me , requesting an RTV, with nowhere to flee but to the fly room where the old dead flies atrophy, painlessly (maybe?). may god have mercy on my withdrawal-symptomatic soul.

i leave you w/ a pic from Zinzinnati Oktoberfest that captured the intermittent feelings betwixt high ABV Optimator and multiple instances of moms making out with each other (pictured is one of the sons) on a Sunday evening. Spaten tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment